- Product Description
Are you planning your next boating or fishing adventure? Make sure you have Marble's Marlin Spike close at hand for any roping needs.
- 440A stainless steel blade
- frame and locking liner
- Black G-10 handle
- Lanyard bail
- 3” Sheepfoot blade
- Blade thickness: 1/16”
- 4” closed.
- Blade Length 3 inches
- Blade Thickness: .63 Inches (1/16th")
- Closed Length: 4 inches
- Lock Type: Linerlock
- Opener: Thumbnail grove
made in china
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Once upon a time I had a marlin spike knife. It got lost in the house somewhere and I could never find one that was affordable. Until now! I ordered SRO's Marlin Spike Knife, well 2 of them. The price is very affordable. The shipping was fast. Now about the knife. It's well made. The Marble brand and inexpensive. Not cheap, this is a high quality knife. The knife blade is extremely sharp and will shave hairs right out of the box. The Marlin spike is a locking spike, the lanyard ring works as the locking lever. This is a well made knife. If you are on the fence about buying this, don't hesitate this is a very high quality knife! For those who don't know a marlin spike is very useful for working a knot loose to untie without damaging the rope. SRO has now become my goto place to buy bushcraft items.
Marlin Spike Knife
It's like having an ice pick in your pocket
Marlin Spike Knife
I know not to expect much for a knife of that price. This knife wasn't good enough to be a second. It was impossible to open. I finally pried it open with a screw driver and pliers. Now it won't close. Had to pry it closed . I cut myself In this process. Everyone knows what that means. It is sharp. Not sure what to do with this knife. Who should I send this back to?