- Product Description
- PKS Warranty
- PKS Ordering & Shipping
- 1/8" 1095 High Carbon Steel w/90 degree spine
- OAL: approx 10 inches
- Blade: approx 5 inches - Forged Finish
- Grind: Scandi
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Rockwell: 57-59
- Knife Manufacturer: PKS - Pathfinder Knife Shop in Indianapolis, IN
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Blade*
MADE IN THE USA
*These knives are made by hand and your knife may vary slightly from one pictured. Visit our warranty page for more information - click here
ALL PKS Knives carry a lifetime workmanship warranty.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your order, you must make that request within 48 hours. After that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
PKS Knives are made to order. Once you place your order it will be approximately 8 to 12 weeks before your knife ships. Effective July 23, 2020, if your order contains other in-stock items, your shipping charges will reflect for two separate shipments - one for your PKS knife and one for your other in-stock items.
We cannot accommodate requests for special grinds, handle liners, handle shapes, pins, or lanyards tubes. We cannot offer special engraving, or additional pins or lanyard tubes. All knives will have a PKS logo engraved on the blade, no exceptions.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priorty - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
seems nice , I would feel very comfortable in the woods with this .
Love the profile and geometry. It’s slightly too long in the blade but that’s no issue. It cuts beautifully, polished beautifully, throws great sparks from a ferro rod, and holds its edge wonderfully. My only real issues are that the finish on the handle was sticky and gross when I received it, it has since been sanded down and refinished, and the handle gives me a hotspot directly in the center of my hand at the first pin. These issues I believe are not endemic to the knife but simply a result of the knife being handmade. Nothing I can’t fix with minimal effort.
I just got this it's okay strong, every time I write a review it seems to disappear I noticed when I washed it that it got Rusty really quick and that you need to dry it and oil on it right away