- Product Description
- Warranty Information
PATHFINDER Bush Pot Cutting Board
Great addition to your kit! Having a cutting board around camp is a great luxury. Cut to size to fit in the bottom of your Pathfinder 64oz Bush Pot. This material is extremely durable and can withstand extreme heat.
- 5.25" diameter
- Jute twine lanyard
- Made of Resin Infused Paper
- 65% Recycled Paper, 35% Phenolic Resin
- Extremely durable and heat resistant
- 4.0 Ounces
This product has a warranty that covers any workmanship issues or manufacturer defects (under normal/advertised use) for 90 days from the purchase date.
Contact Customer Service Monday thru Friday 9am to 3pm EST, if you need to submit a claim
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Been using it. It doesn't seem to show cut marks. Sweet
I am going to use the board first then write my review at that time.
Perfect for what I was going to use it for. Good tiny cutting board also good for setting tiny stoves on so they don't tip over
These cutting boards are lightweight, durable, and handy. They come with jute lanyards, which I replaced with paracord, and I did rub fixing wax into my cutting board before use to help seal them up and protect them from moisture and stains.
These things work really well for about half a green pepper or one small onion at a time and work great in combination with the Pathfinder 64oz bush pot. The cutting board will sit right on top of the bush pot with the lid on, giving you a stand to cut on. As you're done with a particular item, just drop the stuff down into the bush pot and keep processing.
A bush craft must have!