- Product Description
Tarred Twisted Nylon Twine - 1 lb. spool contains approximately 470 linear feet with a 340 lb. breaking strength. This twine is especially black treated and dried before it's put on a reusable plastic spool. It has many advantages over twine treated by "spool dunking." It is uniformly and deeply coated from one end to the other - no "zebra stripes" or tar globs to come off on your hands. It's dry, easy-to-tie, and holds knots well.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
No.36 Bank Line - 1lb. Roll
Great stuff some of the best around. Will buy again...
Never used bank line before never even herd of it but I'll tell you one thing by God it just took the place in my pack where the 550 cord use to be. Strong and the way it bights on itself wet or dry its all purpose baby!
I love this stuff I use not only in the mountains but around the house as well
Great product , tough with great grip . 1000`s of uses .