- Level 2 Plants Class
- Release Form
"Experience the healing power of nature with our Level 2 Plants Class. Learn how to create a kitchen pharmacy, grow a home garden full of medicinal herbs, and farm the woods for multiple plant remedies. Harness the seasons through journaling and identify trees all year round. Become a Woodsman Apothecary today!"
The registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to class start date.
- Kitchen pharmacy
- Home garden herbs
- Farming the woods
- How to harvest and store for later use
- Multiple plant remedies
- Making Syrups, Tonics, Liniments and Elixir’s
- Making Ointments and Balms
- Starts and transplanting.
- Woodsman Apothecary
- 4 Season Tree ID
- Leather gloves
- Small sharp knife
- Digging shovel or Trowel
- ISO Stove and Fuel
- Bush-pot 2qt
- Bottle and cup set
- Straining basket and lid for cup (should have stock before this class)
- Petersons field guides Medicinal Edible Plants
- Notebook and Pencils
- Shemagh X1
- Pruning shears
- 2 1pt Mason Jars with Lids
- Wooden Spoon Stirring
- 1 roll jute twine
- Folding saw
- Camping Gear and Appropriate Clothing
Must be at least 18 years old.
About our school:
- Fully Insured
- Red Cross Certified Training Facility
- EMT’s and Paramedic’s on Staff
- AED on Location
- Epinephrine on Location
- Instructors are CPR and Wilderness First Aid Red Cross Certified
- Low Student to Instructor to create a Pedagogy learning environment.
- Most Instructors either former Military, EMS, or LE
- Lead Instructor is NASAR Advanced Search and Rescue Certified
- Dave Canterbury is Certified Expert Trapper by Fur Takers of America and a Certified Intermediate Herbalist by the Herbal Academy International School of Herbal Arts and Sciences
- All Instructors are equipped and licensed in HAM radio as well as PLB SAT comes for emergency communications away from classroom area.
- Training area is over 4500 Forested Acres
Please make sure you take all gear with you at the end of the class. If gear is left behind, we will not be able to ship it to you, and will be considered abandoned.
Due to property insurance restrictions: There will be NO camping on the school property prior to the start of the class or after the class concludes.
Click Here for the Class Purchase Policy
Click Here for Ohio Class directions
Click Here for nearby Hotels
All students must read, agree, and sign a Liability Waiver and Release form for the Pathfinder School LLC and the venue prior to attending the course. This can be signed brought to the course/event and given to staff upon arrival. No student will attend training/event without the complete form being on file. Please note we do not share this information with anyone.