- Product Description
The Silky Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold, and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities. 170mm Straight
- BLADE LENGTH: 240mm Curved
- TEETH PITCH: 8 (6.8 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.63 lbs. (288g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier, and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting, and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
Made in Japan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships. All shipping options come with full tracking information.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Flat Rate Economy Shipping
- USPS Ground Advantage
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2DAY
- FedEx Ground
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- DHL Express
- USPS (CANADA ONLY)
Chews through wood. Comfortable to use. Strong locking mechanism. Comes with clear plastic case.
Great saw. Works well and packs away nicely in ruck!
Silky saws cut great. I really like the size of the Gomboy. The Outback edition looks really cool as well.
Great for getting wood down and bucked quickly. Faster than the Bacho. I like the Gomboy better than the Pocketboy because I keep hitting the blade lever on the Pocketboy that allows the blade to move back to the vertical saw position. The Silky blades will spark well with Chert (flint)/ type rocks. The blades are a bit course for project work, which is where the Bacho excels. Gomboy and Bacho are a great combo.
Used it for the first time today, not for camping but to saw out a dead and dying cedar shrub. This saw is sharp, very little pressure is needed, saw teeth bites excellent into the wood. I got the job done luckily split. I’m very happy with this buy. Both blade and handle is well built, sturdy blade locking feature. I definitely recommend this saw