- Product Description
Bahco ® Laplander Folding Saw
- This Bushcraft Folding Saw is considered the "standard" in the woods
- Black coated premium Swedish steel
- Army green Santoprene handle
- Push button safety lock
- 7" blade (only 9" closed)
- Hardpoint, coarse XT7 toothing for fast cut and durability
- Especially good for cutting in hard, dry wood
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Great gear, I can't wait for Spring so I can start using everything!
This saw works great I recommend this saw
I had an old Walmart saw that this thing replaced, it wasn't the best but it was what I could afford at the time. Got a few years of use out of it and when it was time to replace it I bought the Bahco. I was clearing away some saplings at my parents' barn last weekend and I was thoroughly impressed with the ease in which it cut.
For the money, this saw can't be beat. I have two and have kept the oldest in my bushcraft kit for almost a year. It has been through the ringer a few times and handles jobs that bigger saws are meant for. Tell your friends, "toss out those terrible cable saws and put this in your kit."
I have not used it yet but heading to West Virginia next month for 2 weeks.I will put it to the test then