- Product Description
BOREAL saws are revolutionary folding bow saws that effortlessly unfolds in seconds for easy, high-performance cuts. The blade's length is optimally sized for powerful sawing strokes, and yet short enough for packability. And the 3 hinged trapezium-shaped frame allows large diameter cuts. The blade safely folds into the frame when not in use, protecting you and your gear.
- VERSATILE: Take the BOREAL24 folding bow saw wherever you go - camping, backpacking, canoeing, off-trail, hunting, trail clearing or around the home.
- EASY: Opens in seconds - just unfold, snap into position & start sawing. Automatic blade tensioning with no loose parts - No need to touch the blade while opening & closing
- LIGHT & PACKABLE :Length (24”/61cm) & Weight (21oz/595g)
- EFFECTIVE & ERGONOMIC: High clearance frame for large diameter cuts, optimized geometry for the most efficient saw stoke
- DURABLE: Anodized 6063 aluminum frame, fiberglass reinforced nylon handle, all stainless steel hardware, hardened and coated saw blades
WARRANTY: Expect years of trouble-free service. BOREAL24 saws are fully guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship.
Our warranty does not extend to saw blades.
AGGRESSIVE SIDNEY RANCHER II
The Sidney Rancher II is custom designed and favored by those seeking an extremely aggressive and long lasting blade. Long sharp edges in a unique pattern of large teeth provide aggressive cutting. This heavy gauge blade will plow through
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it is one connected assembly - so there is no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible, and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- The grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather-resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Fantastic saw, folds up nicely, seems well built and durable, and the blade size is common so replacements are easy to find.