Compact lightweight folding saw with 5-inch blade that will take up very little room in your pocket or backpack. Nicknamed as "Little Giant" due to its extraordinary cutting capacity. This sleek saw features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included. An ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes. Made in Japan.
POCKETBOY is available in two blade lengths: 5-inch (130 mm), 8.5 tpi - Medium (soft wood),
- 5-inch (130 mm) blade length
- 8.5 teeth per inch (10 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.35 pounds (160 grams) operating weight; 0.5 pounds (220 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, hunting & outdoors
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Made in Japan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days