- Product Description
Bahco Bowsaw Blade 51-21
This blade is also compatible with the Boreal21 Bowsaw!
21" / 530 mm long
- For cutting dry, seasoned wood, as well as for cross-cutting fresh, green wood
- Peg toothing
- Hardened and tempered high-quality steel
- Tooth points high-frequency, heat-induction hardened for long lasting performance
- Rust-prevention treated and packed in individual sleeve printed with graphically illustrated text for correct blade selection
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent quality for the price. If you can't build a log home with this saw blade, your not doing something tje right way.
Love this saw blade. I have changed out all my bow saw blades to these blades. I am so impressed, green or dry wood, cuts like butter. I would recommend this product to one and all.
The bahco saw blades were spares and they were shipped fast the service there is great
Back in Oct 2016, I bought 4 of these Bahco saw blades. I put one in a cheap bow saw and went to work. I have used it for more than 2 years in every type of wood I could lay hands on, hardwood, soft wood, green, dry, frozen, even dry osage orange for those of you know that wood. I have yet to destroy this blade, it has been left outside (by my son on accident), beat around a truck bed, and even had to replace the bow saw itself because the saw broke. I have not sharpened it yet, not that it is still not sharp just not new sharp, nor have I broke a tooth off it. Now to say that I use it alot is an understatment as I heat my home with wood that I can get for free which is never straight or very big and the blade has aready made it through 2 full winters and starting its third. Now as I said I bought 4 at first in the hope they were halfway decent and they a totally excellent blades and have since gifted the others to friends. If you are used to cheap green wood saw blades, you will absolutely love these.