- Product Description
The Silky Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold, and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities.
- BLADE LENGTH: 360mm Curved
- TEETH PITCH: 6.5 (5.5 tpi
- WEIGHT: 1.05 lbs. (478g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier, and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting, and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
Made in Japan
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Tried it out on some 4in on some oak wood. Took care of it like a champ
I have several smaller saws that I really like but this seems like a game changer. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet but it’s a silky so I’m sure it is top notch. I have NEVER purchased anything from SRO that wasn’t great!
Top quality saw! It goes thru wood like butter. Silky saws are the best. This saw will be in my back pack every time i go camping.
Fantastic saw…as expected.
Outback Edition - BIGBOY Professional 2000 - 360mm