- Product Description
Medium Pocket Knife for Hunting
PATHFINDER LOGO EDITIONWhen you hear the words Swiss Army Knife, chances are you think of the legendary Officer's knife. And that legend continues with the Huntsman pocket knife. With the addition of scissors and a wood saw, you're ready to cut through just about anything. When it's time to go offline and off the beaten path, you'll want the Huntsman in your pocket.
- large blade
- small blade
- can opener
- screwdriver 3 mm
- bottle opener
- screwdriver 6 mm
- wire stripper
- reamer, punch and sewing awl
- wood saw
- multipurpose hook
- key ring
- Height: 0.8 in
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Scale Material: ABS/Celloidor
- Blade Lockable: No
- One Hande Blade: No
- Pathfinder Logo on one side
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I had one of these before until my son misplaced it. Finally got a new one when they came in stock. Great tool for camping and everyday stuff.
Bought this second Pathfinder SAK for my grandson's graduation. A gift that will be priceless should things in life get much worse
Needs a Phillips driver instead of a corkscrew.Otherwise,an excellent product!
When I completed the Basic Course this past October with my daughter, this is the reward I decided to get for myself to celebrate.
I like that it is the Victorinox Fieldmaster model, but with the corkscrew instead of the Phillips head screwdriver. I just wish it came in different colors. A red or yellow one would be a little harder to lose than a black one if you dropped it somewhere in the woods.
After taking the Intro to Survival course, I knew I had to have a knife I could depend on. And one that had several uses. This one does the trick! And I love that it has Pathfinder on it to remind me of lessons learned. I carry it in my purse every day.