- Product Description
Once upon a time, the trappers, the trekkers, and even the soldiers did not carry sleeping bags. They carried blanket rolls. Up until very recently, wool was the best blanket material. Then, still, several decades ago, Nylon fabrics came into being. During the Vietnam War, there appeared a new blanket – the Poncho Liner. Ultra-lightweight blanket doubling as warming liner for a rain-protection poncho.
In Australian slang, ‘swagman’ means a traveling workman. Something like an American cowboy or a trapper, occasionally on the lookout for work on the Frontier. The difference was, the Australian swagman traveling on foot, and carried all his belongings in a bedroll. With our Swagman Roll® we salute these intrepid men, trembling on chilly mornings in their moist blankets – but with our Swagman Roll® you’ll never have to emulate that particular part of their lifestyle. It is made of thin Nylon fabric, filled with one of the best insulating materials mankind ever dreamed of – the Climashield® Apex™.
Swagman Roll® is not your ordinary blanket. It is more of a multifunction tool, applicable wherever a warm cover is required. You can use it as a poncho liner, emergency sleeping bag, enhance your regular sleeping bag with it, wrap it as if it was a blanket, line your hammock with it – or just wear it as a stand-alone long, warm coat.
- Warm hood
- Integral transport pocket
- Zippered front pocket
- USGI poncho compatible
- Can be used as an emergency jacket, sleeping bag or sleeping bag liner, blanket, hammock liner (quilt), etc.
- Lightweight, non-soaking, easy to transport
- Ideally fits the BOB backpack
- YKK® zippers
- Designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Weight: 745g / 1.64 pounds
- Dimensions: 145 x 200cm / 57.04 x 78.74 in
- Material: Nylon
Designed in Poland & Manufactured in China
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Merchandise met my expectations of quality and serviceability. I haven't as of yet had chance to use it outdoors. I do like the versatility of having one item that can do the job of 3..
Great product - will buy again. Great service!
It's great. Great material and is super lightweight.
Awesome! Great versatility, warm and comfortable... All around great piece of Gear. I love it.
Been wanting one of these for a while now. Seen that the Coyote colored one was on sale and bite the bullet and spent the money on it. When it arrived I was pleased to find out that the color was much better looking and adaptable than it looks online. Would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great outdoor product. Self Reliance Outfitters never disappoints.