- Product Description
Note: NEW Stock will not be available until 2022 - Remaining stock is only available while supplies last.
Once upon a time, the trappers, the trekkers, and even the soldiers did not carry sleeping bags. They carried blanket rolls. Up until very recently, wool was the best blanket material. Then, still, several decades ago, Nylon fabrics came into being. During the Vietnam War, there appeared a new blanket – the Poncho Liner. Ultra-lightweight blanket doubling as warming liner for a rain-protection poncho.
In Australian slang, ‘swagman’ means a traveling workman. Something like an American cowboy or a trapper, occasionally on the lookout for work on the Frontier. The difference was, the Australian swagman traveling on foot, and carried all his belongings in a bedroll. With our Swagman Roll® we salute these intrepid men, trembling on chilly mornings in their moist blankets – but with our Swagman Roll® you’ll never have to emulate that particular part of their lifestyle. It is made of thin Nylon fabric, filled with one of the best insulating materials mankind ever dreamed of – the Climashield® Apex™.
Swagman Roll® is not your ordinary blanket. It is more of a multifunction tool, applicable wherever a warm cover is required. You can use it as a poncho liner, emergency sleeping bag, enhance your regular sleeping bag with it, wrap it as if it was a blanket, line your hammock with it – or just wear it as a stand-alone long, warm coat.
- Warm hood
- Integral transport pocket
- Zippered front pocket
- USGI poncho compatible
- Can be used as an emergency jacket, sleeping bag or sleeping bag liner, blanket, hammock liner (quilt), etc.
- Lightweight, non-soaking, easy to transport
- Ideally fits the BOB backpack
- YKK® zippers
- Designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Weight: 745g / 1.64 pounds
- Dimensions: 145 x 200cm / 57.04 x 78.74 in
- Material: Nylon
Designed in Poland & made in China
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great piece of kit! Definitely get at least one of these. I’ve used it as an under blanket for my hammock. Also, as a lightweight sleeping bag. You won’t be disappointed.
The swagman roll does everything I need it to do in one package, still trying to get to use it as an underquilt for my hammock but still a great item none the least.
The swagman roll is a great piece of kit It lives in my get home bag since I work over 150 miles from home and I camp out a lot I use it as a sleeping bag I love everything about it I can’t recommend it enough well worth the money I even purchased a second one and I’ll probably end up purchasing another one.
This thing is perfect. I'm actually surprised how big it is. Gonna get a couple more and keep one in each vehicle. Great material and quality.
Helikon - SWAGMAN ROLL Poncho