- Product Description
All shovels are not created equally. Featuring four sharply sharpened faces, this Titanium tool provides a means for cutting, chopping, and digging. A versatile, lightweight perfect addition to the pack.
- OAL: 20.5"
- Shovel Face width: 6
- 1lb 2oz.
Made in Russia
The handle of the shovel is made of wood. Accordingly, the tree dries and swells depending on the temperature and environment. These shovels come straight from Russia - in the heat, traveling across the oceans, and the cold. Accordingly, the tree is subject to both narrowing and expanding. This is typical for axes, hammers, and shovels - for everything that has a handle made of wood. So if you experience any play in the handle, it should be placed in water for a while - so that the tree compensates for the lack of moisture and then the handle will regain its snug, original fit.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This titanium metal guys and very strong and light, Hard to bet:)
I don't understand bad ratings for this shovel. Extremely light and handle is not loose at all. Very well made. Only negative would be the wood could be better selected, however any bushcrafters should be able to easily replace it in the field if needed. I do not for see any problems just some might want hard wood.
Very simple and lightweight. Appears well made with a tightly fitted handle. Semi sharp edges for light chopping making for a multi use tool as well. Very pleased.
Russian Infantry Shovel