- Product Description
Pathfinder Millbank Bag
Add life to your water filters by adding the Pathfinder Millbank Bag to your pack, bag or even in your pocket. This heavy duty water filter bag will remove most suspended organic material in the water that pathogens like to attach themselves to.
- 10.75" High
- 7" Wide
- 1.4 Liter (48 oz.)
- Heavy Cotton Canvas Material
- Double Stitched
- 1 Year warranty
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
5 star piece of kit, works hand & hand with my Grayl Will purchase again from SRO SHOP, you folks are first rate!.......JC
This item is great! Well made quality product. Does a great job as a pre filter.
Just what I was looking for to complete my water filter kit.
Suggestion: Consider offering a larger size. Thanks!
Plan to use it with a cnoc bag. Nice quality.
Really like the item and it came quickly. Thank you
Should be a part of everyone’s water kit. Washed it in the sink with just water, crinkled it up a bit, let it dry, and repeated the process a few times. Seems to work well, and great for filtering for boiling water, using a water filter, or a Geopress to prevent clogging from large sediment. I have a few Millbank type bags, and SRO has one of the better made ones.