- Product Description
Pathfinder Millbank Bag
Add life to your water filters by adding the Pathfinder Millbank Bag to your pack, bag or even in your pocket. This heavy duty water filter bag will remove most suspended organic material in the water that pathogens like to attach themselves to.
- 10.75" High
- 7" Wide
- 1.4 Liter (48 oz.)
- Heavy Cotton Canvas Material
- Double Stitched
- 1 Year warranty
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
This is a tough, and solid piece of kit. I wish you had a larger version, but this one works very well, looks like it will last and after showing a few friends they were amazed at the simplicity and packability of this compact filter. As always excellent quality as all your products.
Tight weave on the fabric and filters much better than regular bandana or other cloth materials. After use wash clean and make sure to boil or treat the collected water before actually using.
This is a great product for anyone actually practicing woodcraft/Bushcraft, Much more efficient and easier then using a bandana or a bandana tripod filter.
Suggestion would be to print some minimal info on bag such as canvas material used and minimal operation procedures such as filtering water twice through bag and the boiling water to purify. This would help novice buschafter's I suspect.
I was suprised at how well made this bag is. It should last many years.