- Product Description
NEW HD6 with Tungsten Striker!
1/2" x 6" Ferrocerium Rod with Lanyard and tungsten striker.
Made in China
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
We lost one of them on our hiking trip. Thank God, we had a backup. We love the fact that is Ferrocerium rod is hefty and long. Although, we wish the products' striker was colored in bright orange, so we could visibly find the other one. That is our fault for not being more cautious or wearing it. We decided to wrap the striker and paracord with reflective tape. Overall, one strike and a fire is roaring. P.S. The shredded cardboard, that you use to send products in the mail, is great kindling! (We soak it with hand sanitizer and place it in a fire/water resistant bag.)
Absolutely love the new equipment it has really helped with the down sizing. You guys do an awesome job, you should be proud of your product. Big outing with some friends next weekend and it will be with me.
I've used other Ferro rods but this one takes less effort.
The Tungsten striker with this ferro rod works exceptionally well. It throws a massive shower of sparks.
If you need a ferro rod - this is the one (or two, or three) to buy.
They're that good.
Awesome the HD6 fero rod with striker hea worked for me