- Product Description
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent quality. Thoroughly impressed.
This patented design is superior to all others. Note, I said ALL. Other brands and designs are second tier to this unit. The Global design makes it usable in any place you can find, except in polar regions where you use a dipping needle instead. This wouldn't bother most users and this usage applies to other brands and designs, also.
I have used this instrument in the USA for a couple of years now, and it's never let me down or shown any change in performance.
Pros: Good illumination. Good for precise azimuth. Compass sticks to the map.
Cons: The biggerst problem for me is The 1-25k / 1-50k scale, which is somewhat confusing.
The red markings DISAPPEAR in red light. All markings should be black. A bit bulky.
Leaves to be desired.
When I got it it did point north. Although the tip of the compass, both north and south seems to be bent. Also I looked at another site it said that it was fluid filled. I don't believe mine is. Also the moving part of the compass, I think is called the bezel has a lot of play. It does not just move circularly it also moves side to side and up and down. And not it's starting to not point north any more. Then again I am using my phones compass as a reference I don't know how fully reliable that is. All in all it's meh. I'm thinking of getting the alpine. But must do proper research.