- Product Description
The ripSPOOL™ is a lightweight complete field repair kit that can also be used for multiple survival and bushcraft tasks to include: first aid, fire starting, fishing, and navigation.
The ripSPOOL™ was the brainchild of Daniel at Battlbox and Rob at Exotac. We focused on creating something unique, useful, and sexy without compromise. It started out as an easy way to carry duct tape and evolved into a comprehensive field repair kit.
*ripSPOOL container is orange.
U.S Patent No. D859,960
Made in the USA
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Very well made, easy to carry. Hope I don’t need it glad I have it.
I bought this for me because it was on sale. The day it arrived I immediately ordered 2 more as gifts. This is a perfect repair kit.
A versatile piece that supports gear repair, navigation, and fire making. Quality and made in the USA!
I don't know what to say, beside it is just what I expected and ordered.
Great repair tool package with some redundancy. This is the real deal. Don't forget to also get an extra large #10 sail needle with a triangular body for heavy material like leather and heavy canvas. For lighter jobs like heavy denim or medium canvas go with sail needle #14. The Exotac ripspool with #16 needle, is more what you'd expect for medium denier nylon and regular denim. All great, quality products that would be hard to manufacture or duplicate.