- Product Description
Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity.
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 3.1" (7.8 cm) W
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years.
- BPA-Free materials: made from ABS food-grade plastic and food-grade silicone.
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Origin: Designed in United States; purifier cartridge media made in United States; cartridge made in China.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships. All shipping options come with full tracking information.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Flat Rate Economy Shipping
- USPS Ground Advantage
- USPS Priority Mail
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2DAY
- FedEx Ground
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- DHL Express
- USPS (CANADA ONLY)
Geopress REPLACEMENT Cartridge by Grayl
This is a great item to have , I use mine alot . Even with tap water it reduces the oders and chemicals taste tremendously!
An absolute must have replacement for one of the best water filters on the market. If you pre filter your water to remove turbidity they will last much longer. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. 10/10 worth it and recommend having a couple extra handy.
It’s great to be able to order this on the SRO site when I’m already ordering other items from there
Light, portable, higher volume, great product that makes great tasting CLEAN drinking water. When I buy from Self Reliance Outfitters … I know I’m going to be receiving a top quality product.
In my experience Self Reliance Outfitters just doesn’t sell gimmick or trendy items… only proven & tested equipment. That’s why I buy there. Quick shipping helps.