- Product Description
Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s a replacement filter kept in a cool dark place until needed.
The geopress system is awesome. Simple and easy to use!
I love the Grayl Geopress, I trust it, and it is so easy to use. I live in Texas, and this past winter we got hit hard by a snow storm. We were advised to boil water, but I just used my Geopress. I thought it might be wise to get a replacement cartridge, so I ordered one from Self Reliance Outfitters. I trust them and all their merchandise, and have never had a problem with them whatsoever.
I feel the geopress is the best backpacking water filter on the market as of now. With the added carbon filtering chemical and heavy metals but also may help with cyanotoxins