- Product Description
No.12 Twisted Bank Line - 100-foot spool
Each spool contains approximately 100 feet with a 106 lb. breaking strength. This twine is specially black treated and dried before it's put on the spool. It has many advantages over twine treated by "spool dunking." It is uniformly and deeply coated from one end to the other - no "zebra stripes" or tar globs to come off on your hands. It's dry, easy-to-tie, and holds knots well
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I've tested the #12 bank line against the #36. The 12 is better for other light applications that don't require a heaver line, such as fishing,tiring a small bed roll, and other applications. Booshwa
No.12 Bank Line - 100 foot spool
Probably one of the best gear repair items I’ve found yet. Works excellent on heavy canvas.
Good,stout utility line!
This is definitely a good quality product or the best that I've seen around that I've ever tried and definitely worth the money price was very reasonable