- Product Description
- Cleaning/Care Info
- Warranty Info
Stainless Steel 64oz Bush Pot & Lid
Our 64oz. Bush Pot is the gold standard for bushcraft cookware. The perfect pot to cook meals for one or two people and an excellent choice for disinfecting large amounts of ground water or to melt snow for hydration.
- 304 Stainless Steel extremely durable, fire ready, and lightweight
- Locking Bail Handle
- Heavy gauge Bat wing handles
- Pour spout
- Stainless Steel lid with "D" ring
- Height - 5.50" (peak in center of lid)
- Width - 5 3/8" (outside bottom dia.)
- Capacity - 8 cup (64oz.)
- Weight - Less than 1LB! (14oz)
Optional Pathfinder Pot and Pan stove available
Backed by the Pathfinder Promise
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
DO NOT use with bleach or cleaners that contain chlorine or chloride. These types of cleaners will stain and damage stainless steel. Do not let dirty water or cleaning solutions dry on your stainless steel; it can create a dull finish and potentially leave permanent stains. Some tap water can be harsh and leave spots or stains. Using these types of cleaning products will impact any implied product warranty.
We stand by the materials and manufacturing of our Pathfinder Branded Stainless Steel Products and back our them with a Pathfinder Promise Lifetime Guarantee which covers manufacturer's defects. If you feel any of your Pathfinder Stainless Steel products are defective, please fill out the form below. You may be asked to photograph your product or mail your product to our facility for review, so please keep the product until the claim is resolved.
*Please NOTE: If your product was damaged during transport, or prior to use, and you purchased the product from another retailer, online or brick and mortar, please return the product to the original place of purchase. If you do not live in the United States, we will direct you to a distributor near you to handle your claim.
Normal wear and tear, which includes dents and scratches, or misuse of product such as damage: e.g. freezing the bottle or placing a plastic cap in fire, are not covered. We will also not cover lost or stolen items.
If you purchased your Pathfinder product from a retailer, we recommend returning it to the retailer to avoid return shipping charges.
To file a warranty claim - click here
Works great, heavy duty construction. Love the bail handle and handles on the side. This should be a “must have” for every outdoorsman.
Great for cooking in the field in no time
I am very excited to have this little pot.
It is well built. I can’t wait to use it.
Perfect size, built solid
Have not yet used it, but excited about the possibilities this piece of kit will fulfill!
Quality, sturdy, and nice!