- Product Description
Bahco ® Laplander Folding Saw
- This Bushcraft Folding Saw is considered the "standard" in the woods
- Black coated premium Swedish steel
- Army green Santoprene handle
- Push button safety lock
- 7" blade (only 9" closed)
- Hardpoint, coarse XT7 toothing for fast cut and durability
- Especially good for cutting in hard, dry wood
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
My crew and I hike the Appalachian Trail every year in February. Needless to say, you need quality items in the cold when you want to get a fire going. Some crew were collecting wood so I offered my brand new saw to them asking to tell me how it performed. All reports were fantastic. This thing cut through all types very easily. I have used some box store handheld saws in the past that were good year one but were done after that. This thing did the job and I’m sure it will continue to do the job. Have the pride of having the same guy the next two nights ask for my saw to break down wood. Kinda speaks for itself.
Great job guys.
Well Its A Bahco So In This Community That Name Should Speak For Itself.
Great saw. Durable and stays sharp. I have 2 and got this one for my kids kit.
Lives in my Jeep as part of recovery gear. Value for money. Sharp, stands up to use and abuse. Also spine works great with ferro rods.
For the price you can do no better, as stated it truly is the “standard” in the woods, I feel I made the right choice.