- Product Description
The Woodsman's Wedgie is designed by Dave Canterbury. The intent of this tool is to provide an option for those that do not want to carry an axe or would prefer a lighter load when venturing into the woods. This tool is 8 oz. so it's not cumbersome to carry. This is a great complimentary tool for a good folding saw for creating initial fire materials.
- 6000 series aluminum
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Checkered pattern on the wedge to help grip wood
- Hole with threads to attach handle
- Bow drill divot on both sides
*Do not strike with steel objects.
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
The Wedgie was much lighter in weight than I expected, yet it splits firewood easily. With the use of a site-made wooden wedges, I was able to use the base of the Wedgie to hammer in the wooden wedges to split much larger logs. Needless to say, I'm very pleased with my purchase, especially the price!
This tool is a beautiful work of art. I can't wait to put it to good use.
Works great very light and tough.
Haven’t used it yet it’s it’s the best “Wedgie” I ever had.
Purchased it for Boy Scouts to use. Very well made.