- Product Description
- Duluth Shipping & Ordering Info
The Wanderer is a favorite outdoor pack that has all the right features while maintaining a clean, rugged, American heritage aesthetic. The roomy, top-loading compartment cinches shut with a drawcord keeping your gear safe and secure. The side pockets are spacious enough to hold a 40oz water bottle, which is the perfect size for simple day hikes. The front pocket makes storing gear that needs to be accessible quickly and easily.
- Tough 15 oz canvas for durable quality and "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- Riveted, hand-cut leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Two large water-bottle side pockets fit up to a 40 oz water bottle.
- Generous front pocket for storing a camera, phone, snacks, and everyday essentials.
- Flexible cotton straps provide all-day durable comfort.
- Top-mounted reinforced nylon grab handle.
- Dimensions: 16"H x 15"W x 6"D + front & side pockets
- Capacity: 24 Liters + front & side pockets
These packs are made to order and non-returnable. We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty
This item ships directly from the Duluth Pack Company in Duluth, MN. It will arrive as a seperate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship in 6 to 8 weeks unless otherwise specified. Pathfinder branded packs & gear will take an additional 10 to 15 production days before the order is to ready ship.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled, and non returnable.