UCO Survival Matches come in a sealed case that includes 15 matches and 2 strikers. The case features an integrated, replaceable striker on the outside to provide an easy location for lighting matches. Survival Matches are a compact version of UCO Stormproof Matches and are easy to light, and will stay lit for up to 12 seconds, even after being submerged in water! Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating warmth, and in survival situations, making signal fires. UCO Survival Matches are perfect for camping, emergency kits, and should be part of every 10 Essentials check list.
- Sealed case contains 15 compact windproof and waterproof matches and 2 strikers.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water!
- Up to 12 second burn time.
- Integrated, replaceable striker for easy lighting—includes 2 strikers.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
Weight (Kit): 0.5 oz. (15 g)
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. For use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
Made in China