- Product Description
PATHFINDER Sniper Veil/Scarf
- Worn as scarf, use for concealment applications and much more
- 100% Cotton
- Size: 48"H x 40"W
Made in Pakistan
This item cannot be shipped outside the UNITED STATES
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Very nice item I have bought 6 of them
The veil/scarf is perfect, the color, the size, the weave. I can easily add camo vegetation to it as needed. I can weave cloth through it for a winter camo pattern. I can use it as a tree sling for the rifle while shooting. It is a pretty versatile piece of equipment.
Greetings and thanks for reading my take on this multi -use item. At first it is a course weaved piece that causes the user to come up with creative ways to use this it beyond just a head neck covering. Stick foliage, sticks, grasses etc and your sillouette is not just disguised, but now so is your shoulders too. Need a rag to do a debris strainer before a Mill bank bag or bandana? Got it. How about a scrubber? Got it. Maybe spray it down with insect repellent and cover up the upper body to keep the bugs, flies, mosquitoes off, while still seeing through it too!
How about a quick satchel tied around waist/head and shoulders? Done. How about tie the ends on a Ridgeline and a quick netting storage like on a sailboat to hold a phone or other gear? Easily accomplished. My aybe wrap up some pots, plates, socks, a shirt that is damp and let the holes in it let air-dry it
I only mentioned a few things so what would you come up with? Grab one or a couple and tie a net bag/haversack and let your imagination have at it.
Everything I expected and very useful.
Awesome piece of kit, great for going out and doing some semi stealth photography, among other things, it's good to have in any kit, even first aid kits. Get one you won't be sorry,.