- Product Description
The Tough Field-Flex cover will withstand the rigors of battle while fitting comfortably into your cargo pant pocket. Pages are printed on 4 5/8" x 7 1/4" non-glare 32# Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper. Each sheet is perforated for easy removal. Use the Universal pattern for notes and scaled drawings.
The book also contains:
- 16 pages of tactical reference material, including:
- Sector sketch preparation
- unit symbol charts
- mission graphics
- call for fire procedure
- and much more.
- Cover Material: Field Flex
- Binding: Side Perfect Bound
- Number of Pages: 160
- Number of Sheets: 80 (perforated)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Rite In The Rain All-Weather Field Journal
Giving this journal as a birthday present. Even the packaging is cool.
Bought it to go with my Self Reliance Certification course Phase one. I think I will need a bigger notebook. I will use this to log my hike for this year.
I just thought this was a notebook but it has alot of handy charts. Especially as a dutchmen who watches alot of USA videos. The conversion between inches and centimetres was a nice touch.
Has a great feel to it as well.
Highly recommend it.
The first time that I opened the journal I noted the cover is precreased allowing it to be opened cleanly. No damaging the spine should occur as it opens without bending the spine. The paper quality is very good and in fact the entire journal is first rate.