- Product Description
The Rite in the Rain is a patented environmentally responsible, all-weather writing paper that sheds water and enables you to write anywhere, in any weather. Using a pencil or all-weather pen, Rite in the Rain ensures that your notes survive the rigors of the field, regardless of the conditions.
- SHEET SIZE:
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- 160 pages / 80 sheets
- 32# Rite in the Rain
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Rite In The Rain All-Weather Field Journal
Giving this journal as a birthday present. Even the packaging is cool.
Bought it to go with my Self Reliance Certification course Phase one. I think I will need a bigger notebook. I will use this to log my hike for this year.
I just thought this was a notebook but it has alot of handy charts. Especially as a dutchmen who watches alot of USA videos. The conversion between inches and centimetres was a nice touch.
Has a great feel to it as well.
Highly recommend it.
The first time that I opened the journal I noted the cover is precreased allowing it to be opened cleanly. No damaging the spine should occur as it opens without bending the spine. The paper quality is very good and in fact the entire journal is first rate.