- Product Description
Pathfinder Utensil Set
Convenient and compact Stainless Steel utensil set.
- 1 - Knife
- 1 - Fork
- 1 - Spoon
- 1 - Carabiner
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 1.8mm thick
- Total weight 3.4 ounces
- OAL 6.5in.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
They are a lot better than a spork. These are for my grandsons they can handle these a lot better.
The set arrived in new condition, including a stainless steel clip to keep them together in your pack or camp kitchen. I also ordered the French press and use the spoon every morning to measure coffee. 2 spoons for 16 oz. Is perfect. I would recommend these items.
Got 2 sets for my wife and I - we love them. The carabiner is cool but I expect will eventually be lost as such things often are. The utensils themselves are great - heavy duty stainless with nicely curved fork tines and a big bowl on the spoon. Awesome for camping, but if you are all about ultralight packing, they are heavy compared to other materials.
nice to have set of camping utensil's that are designed for camping and other outdoor activities. or just to keep in the vehicle or camping gear to use at anytime and or anyplace
I hate “sporks”, so problem solved. It would be better if the 3 components clipped together into a single unit for transport. Like my old BSA Vittle Kit. Which, after 60 years, is still my #1.