- Product Description
- Warranty Info
- 20 inches tall (approximately)
- 4 13/16 in diameter (approximately)
- Waxed Canvas
Additional kit items not included.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at email@example.com, and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
Great Bag, holds quite a bit. With the various sized twist lid tins allows organization plus has additional space for enough tins, extra food, spices even a spork! I used this for a recent trip and had 2 flour, two types of beans, mashed potatoes, powdered eggs even some cheese in one bag. I had other stuff in the large bush pot and bag to handle meals for 4 people for 3 days no problem. A couple of summer sausage,some slice salami, had it covered. Grab the kit and a couple more tins and be prepared to have enough food on hand for 3 days easily.
This item is great fits prefect and is good for so many things.
Strong durable bag holds plenty of food
great product as usual have yet to be disappointed with any product I get from self reliance outfitters!
I bought this bag to put the bedroll cooker in. All 3 pieces of the cooker and extra items fit in. The stand is a bit tight, needs to go in at an angle and the bag must be flattened. But it fits, less chance of piercing my hiking bag.