Ranger Pace Beads
3 Black Beads On Cord, Loop At Top With 4 Beads In Top Section, 9 Beads In Lower Section, Use To Keep An Accurate Pace Count
How to use your Ranger Pace Beads:
For every 100 meters you will pull down one of the 9 beads on the right side. On every 1000 meters or 1 kilometer (.62 miles) then you would pull down one of the beads on the left side; then start over again with the right side.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days