- Product Description
No.6 Bank Line - 1lb. Roll
Tarred Twisted Nylon Twine - 1 lb. spool contains approximately 3300 feet with a 50 lb. breaking strength. This twine is especially black treated and dried before it's put on a reusable plastic spool. It has many advantages over twine treated by "spool dunking." It is uniformly and deeply coated from one end to the other - no "zebra stripes" or tar globs to come off on your hands. It's dry, easy-to-tie, and holds knots well.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
What’s to say it’s tard bank line
Awesome stuff you guys have
Twisted & tarred, just what you need. Will last for a very long time. Can't find locally any more.
This bank line is a great size for sewing stuff and other things. Around 50 pounds tinsel strength and very adaptable for lots of other tasks
I always carry #6 and #36 bank line as well as paracord and mule tape. Bank line is excellent for lashing wood.