- Product Description
MOLLE Utility Pouch
- 8" x 8" x 2.5"
- 600 denier polyester
Features: front flap with 2 side release buckles, a cinch cord with barrel lock adjuster. Also features a small loop field for patches. Made of 600 denier polyester.
Made in China
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Well made, roomy, Velcro straps runs from the bottom 3rd of the bag to a couple inches above the opening with the lid large enough to cover, and a sinch cord.
The item, that I purchased on sale, was a no-brainer for the price. It's very well constructed, sturdy, and is a great way to add additional capacity to a molle-equipped backpack. The adjustability of the elastic cinch cord, Velcro strips, and buckled straps allows for decent expansion as well as keeping items secured. The built-in molle strap attachment means it's very easy to attach to a tactical style backpack or even to a belt. I'm very happy with this purchase.
I like the quality and design of this pouch. Perfect for quick easy access for things use often while out.
I nested 2 SS plates, sporks, cutting board, inside my SS folding skillet. My SS folding grill, in it's bag, fits on the skillet lid. It all slides inside this MOLLE Utility Pouch just like it was made to be one cooking/eating unit. A bottle of cooking oil, spices, and a cleaning pad should also fit. No rattling. Haven't added to the outside yet. Great useful pouch.
It was the right size for my pack and it fill all my gear for my fire kit in it.