- Product Description
MOLLE Utility Pouch
- 8" x 8" x 2.5"
- 600 denier polyester
Features: front flap with 2 side release buckles, a cinch cord with barrel lock adjuster. Also features a small loop field for patches. Made of 600 denier polyester.
Made in China
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I nested 2 SS plates, sporks, cutting board, inside my SS folding skillet. My SS folding grill, in it's bag, fits on the skillet lid. It all slides inside this MOLLE Utility Pouch just like it was made to be one cooking/eating unit. A bottle of cooking oil, spices, and a cleaning pad should also fit. No rattling. Haven't added to the outside yet. Great useful pouch.
It was the right size for my pack and it fill all my gear for my fire kit in it.
Great addition to my 3 day pack. Multiple uses. Seems to be of good quality.
I cross the straps and put it on the Helikon Foxtrot MK2 on my back between my shoulders. Fits a SRO nylon tarp, poncho and 25ft ridgeline with no problem. Many miles with this setup dayhiking with no issues.
The MOLLE utility pouch is perfect for carrying my Ruger SR1911 in my car. The height is just right and the width leaves room for spare magazines and some ammo. The elastic cord keeps everything snug. Slips under the seat of my car and the MOLLE straps provide enough friiction to keep it from sliding around.