- Product Description
Excellent for blade maintenance in the field. A great addition to the pack without sacrificing space/weight. Smooth on one side and rough on the other with fine honing compound.
- 6" L x 1.5" W x .5" H
- Quality Veg Tanning Tooling Leather (6-8 oz)
- ABS plastic substrate in the middle for rigidity
- Paracord Lanyard
Made in the USA by Kyle Springer
*Each unit is handmade so they might vary slightly from the one pictured.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Excellent tool that maintains your knife razor sharp. Just a few passes and got my Gerber Prodigy razor sharp. Not too big, easy too cary along in field. Also ordered two sticks of SHARPAL 280H 4oz polishing compound fine green buffing from Amazon.com
Great service, product and price
I tested the Leather Strop on several knives (1 Buck, 1 Cheap NRA Freeby and my Mora KonBol). All were in need of a good sharpening as I had been waiting to receive my new strop. I am happy to say that the first two knives took less than 30 minutes (getting used to the strop and following Josh’s video) and are sharper than when I received them. The Mora took a little longer as I had a small burr at the tip area. Patience won over and the burr is gone (no stone needed) and the knife is back to its original sharpness. I highly recommend the Leather Strop for anyone that has never used one (I never did) and be sure to follow Josh’s video for guidance. You won’t be disappointed!
Perfect size and works like a charm.