- Product Description
The Global 3 Day Pack Features A Ton Of Extra Large Compartments, Ideal For Carrying All Your Gear.
This Pack features:
- A Huge Main Zippered Compartment
- 2 Interior Zippered Mesh Pockets
- 1 Interior Open Top Pocket With 3 Quick Release Cinch Straps
- One Large Zippered Front Pouch With 2 Mesh Pockets & 5” X 5” Hook & Loop
- 2 Removable Side Zipper Pouches With Quick Release Buckles And Interior Pockets
- 1 Top & 1 Side Cinch Strap With Quick Release Buckles
- M.O.L.L.E. Compatible
- Hydration Bladder Compatible
- Top Carry Handle
- Two Bottom Straps For Rolled Blanket, sleeping pad, and/or additional gear
- Unburdened Pack weight is 5.8 pounds
For Added Comfort We Have Added
- An Adjustable & Removable Mesh Padded Shoulder Straps With 2 D-Rings
- Removable Padded Mesh Kidney Pad With 2" Quick Release Cinch Strap
- A Padded Mesh Back.
Material: 600 Denier Polyester
25" x 14.5" x 10" (approx. 59 liters)
**ONLY AVAILABLE IN COYOTE BROWN
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
I love my new back pack!! This pack is well made and will most likely outlive me.
Plenty of different size zip pockets to organize gear so I don't have to dig around, even a small one for my keys and wallet, also 1 large slip pocket for my map, guides and journal. Lots of molley attachments, my pathfinder bottle bag is a perfect fit, even the color matches. Best of all, the adjustable padding. They didn't scrimp there.
Great, sturdy pack: subtle earthy color, lots of nooks and crannies.
I needed a bigger pack and this is exactly what I needed. It was bigger than I thought it would be which was a plus. I can’t see needing another pack for a long time.
This pack is exactly what I was looking for. Very roomy main compartment and nice additional pockets for more gear. Very well made and great quality pack. You can always rely on Self reliance outfitters for great quality products.
This is a heavy duty pack, built to haul a load+. It also has features usually built into ultra-lite packs; like a good waist belt and “load lifters/levers”, to adjust the pack load off your shoulders some. I can fit “everything” and then some in this pack and carry it greater distances than simple ruck packs. The side-pockets are effective and carry the Path Finder stainless steel bottle and nested cup on one side and water purification (Platypus filter set) in the other. I have been carrying the pack with about 32 pounds of load for practice hikes and the pack easily hauls it comfortably. I plan to work up to higher weights and will eventually reach a max weight carrying capacity (for me and the pack). Right now, 32 pounds at 3 miles is a no-brainer.