- Product Description
Four Days Documentary
Four Days is a wilderness survival training documentary following twelve students through Dave Canterbury's Basic survival course in the Appalachian jungle of Southeast Ohio. Instructors Dave Canterbury, Joshua Enyart, Shawn Kelly and Kevin Baxter educate and demonstrate the basics of survival training and test the students on their abilities including knots, shelter building, fire starting, signaling for rescue, navigation techniques and first aid. Follow these twelve students through their trials and tribulations during a 100 degree heat wave as they attempt to push their limits and prove they have what it takes to survive in a wilderness emergency situation.
- 152 minutes
- NR - CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days