- Product Description
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The pieces are perfect size for fire kits and even napping if you choose. I’ve never got ripped off from SRO. You get what you pay for.
I got the flint for a flint and steel fire starting kit (in an Altoid tin). The flints work great and strike plenty of sparks. BUT, after a while the sharp edges that scrape the sparks off the steel become dull and no longer work. If the flint is large enough, you can break it to create new sharp edges. And when the pieces are too small, go to the nearest railroad crossing to find black rocks in the ballast. Break the rocks with a sledge hammer and strike sparks on the sharp edge.
Nice stone been using mine for fire and cleaning fish and snakes. Help make several grand meals!
Soak in water overnight to increase temper of the stone and start having fun!