- Product Description
Nature's Original Firestarter 100% All-Natural
Getting it's name from the naturally occurring resin found in the stumps of the heart pine, fatwood has been used as a firestarter for centuries. This naturally occurring resin, when lit, features fast combustibility and a long lasting burn with minimal mess. A few sticks will easily start a roaring fire. Fatwood Kindlin can be assured a safe, simple, and mess-free way to start a fire in a fireplace, barbecues, pellet, wood, or coal stoves, campfires and chimeneas.
Approximately 1lb of fatwood in a cotton drawstring bag.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA DUE TO RESTRICTIONS BY THE CANADIAN CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT (UPDATED 12-23-14)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great stuff! Easy to scrape or feather and lights right up with a spark from my Ferro rod.
Fatwood - Lrg Bag
If you happen to live in an area where pine and cedar are scarce then this is worth your money. One bag is a lot. Three would set you up for a long while for less than twenty bucks.