- Product Description
- Waterproof even when submerged to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Protects the gas button from being pressed accidentally
- Gas lock allows lighter to stay on without holding the gas button
- Attachment points on the cap and on the body to keep your lighter from getting lost
- Retain cap on bottom of body
- Improved grip
- Patent pending
- Lighter not included
- Made in the USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
I like this so much I bought two more to give away it's easy to use you can use it one handed either putting in or pulling out your lighter and in the future I will try to buy some more
One thing to note is the FireSleeve comes out of the box with a slightly oily mold release on the rubber. Wash it off before use and the cap pushing itself off becomes a none issue.
Also, VanScoy's review is spot on about the cap. Rock it on, don't just jam it down.
Lastly, dummy cord the cap to the sleeve. It can be hard to spot in the dark when it inevitably hits the ground.
I really like this way of carrying a Bic lighter! Its true aboututting the cap on one end ar a time. Done this way I have never had a problem with the cap working its way off.
I have had one for at least 3 years or so and have never had the top come off. Its part of my EDC. I got it to protect the bic lighter from having the valve lever depressed in my pocket.
I had the same problems as the previous reviewers with the lid slowly coming off from back pressure until I put the lid on at an angle. This will release the trapped air and create a vacuum that will actually seal and hold very nicely. Exotac is aware of this problem but fails to not only put this information on their packaging, website or even tell you this when you call them directly. Basically take the lid and seat one side at a time then this item will perform. With this knowledge it's a 5 star product, without knowing this the product is useless!