- Product Description
The Essential Kitbag® was designed to hold all essential bushcraft/survival kit. This bag will hold water bottle with cup, folding stove, flashlight, compass, cord, sewing kit etc. All kit is neatly organized in separate pockets. Essential can be carried attached to backpack or belt via MOLLE/PALS or with its own shoulder strap. There is a sleeve on the back that will hold a folding saw/knife/axe. Capacity can be velcro reduced. Extra pouches can be attached at the front side. The Essential Kitbag is an ideal one-day expedition bag to carry all essential stuff.
- Adjustable buckle closure
- Takes most 1 liter water bottles (Nalgene, US Canteen) with cup
- Main chamber with adjustable drawstring and compartment for folding expeditionary cooker
- Zippered mesh water purification tablets pocket inside the flap
- Side organizer YKK®-zippered pockets with loop and mesh pocket
- Built in velcro-adjusted sheath for knife/axe/saw
- Detachable, adjustable wide carrying strap, DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE compatible
- D-rings for strap
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Designed by Survivaltech.pl
- Weight: 320g / .7 pounds
- Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 9cm / 8.66 x 4.72 x 3.54 in
- Material: Cordura
- European Patent No: 002991372-0001
Made in Poland
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this from a recommendation from Dave himself via Facebook. A unrelated post but answered my question about the pouch. I got it for my Ti canteen set. The cover/bag from original set is “ok” just real small. This however is small but fits it well and adds a few extra small pockets. Most I loaded it up with is the pathfinder ti spoon,leather man surge small exotac lighter sleeve & ferro rod.,Olight flashlight SAK ranger 78, my ridge wallet and car keys. I could of squeezed in a couple packets of kopika coffee packets and maybe pouch of tuna or spam meat pouch as well but that will be kinda tight.I hiked a couple miles and it with full water it rides well and wasn’t uncomfortable. Pouch is well made like most helikon stuff. Very happy with. Thank you Dave for the recommendation.
This Helikon Tex product is a terrific addition to the gear available at SRO, just like all the Helikon Tex gear. Would love to see you expand that selection even further. And, as always, the steel canteen set I bought to put in the kitbag was terrific quality as well. With SRO what they tell you is what you get.
It doesn’t fit the TI canteen set very well. The pathfinder version fits that better… However this is an amazing bag and the extra features and incredible construction make it worth having a super tight fit. Better for stainless canteen set but as a bag on its own and not for the canteen set but as a super small day rig or scout rig this is one hell of a bag. Just make sure you know what you are gonna use it for before getting it.
Let’s get the bad out of the way first you can put a lot in this bag which makes a need for a padded shoulder strap other than that great piece of gear when not being used in the woods I carry a bottle of water in it and panfish gear for pond fishing behind house loving this bag
I'm giving this five stars for quality, as well as purpose. I do have some things to say about it.
Its called an "essential kit bag" and ita definitely a bag. Not your standard canteen carrying pouch. Too large to function in conjunction with other MOLLE gear, in my opinion. For what it is, it is excellent. Great for a hike, but wont hold enough to keep you alive.