- Product Description
DYNEEMA FOOD BAG
Considered one of the strongest materials in the world, these Dyneema Dry Bags can last a lifetime. This USA made product is the strongest of any thermoplastic and a superlight fiber that by weight is up to 15 times stronger than steel.
- DCF .62oz material - Camouflage print
- Weight: too light to register
Dimensions: Width 9" x Length 22"
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Haven't used it yet, but it appears exactly as I hoped it would. I'm expecting perfect performance from it. Great security from moisture.
Dyneema Dry Bag
The Dyneema Dry Bag is a great compliment to my gear. I bought the medium and small drybags. It is thinner Dyneema than other drybags so it is lighter but also strong. The craftsmanship in the seams, buckles, is very good quality. Because I am using these bags to waterproof my gear and then placing it inside a 6mm liner the light weight dry bag is perfect. It will be replacing my other dry bags and zip lock bags in the near future. I recommend these dry bags if your trying to cut weight in your pack and for waterproofing your gear at the same time. Items with an edge need to be rapped so they do not rub through the Dyneema but you have to do that with most Dyneema bags anyway. Price is a little higher that other stores but the quality and fast service make up for that. Wish in the future SRO could make two drybags that are longer. One 6 or 8 x25 for a bed roll from a thicker Dyneema so it can be carried on the outside of the pack and a 13x11x36 drybag/pack liner with the same thickness Dyneema that you are currently using for the inside. This would make your backpack water proof and you could cross streams without getting your gear wet. In the military we would make poncho rafts and this would replace the poncho and you could float across a stream easily. No need for a pack cover as well. Great product.
Dyneema Dry Bag