- Product Description
- Shipping Information
The DCF 2.92 Dyneema Backpack is a 40 liter "roll top" frame-less ultralight backpack designed with one main goal; we wanted no reason to remove the pack while hiking.
Just grab your stuff, while you go.
- Unloaded this base pack weighs only approximately 18 ounces with lid.
- Made with extremely strong lite-weight 5oz Dyneema .
- The DCF 2.92 Dyneema Backpack is comfortable up to 19-23 pounds (total pack weight).
- Measures with collar 27" tall by 11" wide. Bottom to shoulder strap break-line is 19"
- Total main body is approximately 36-38 liters.
- The bottom of the pack has extra Molle webbing for lashing even more gear or a bed roll. Grab and go Umbrella loops also.
- Hook and Loop patch panel for moral patches & Molle lashing row for securing extra gear.
- Vertical "hidden" zipper for easy and quick, reach around, interior pack access
- 3 liter sized "extra-large" side water bottle pockets with outside mini pockets for small easy reachable items. Detachable Pack Lid.
- 2 3/4" wide, 1/2" thick shoulder straps for maximum comfort.
- Designed on the Arizona Trail for long distance day hiking or a UL 2-3 day overnight
(Note: Basic pack in NOT seam sealed) - Accessories in photos are not included
MADE IN THE USA
Packback Designs is a company in Scottsdale, Arizona started by a group of avid hikers wanting something more than the big box stores could offer. Simple "Ultralight" products in a wide range of colors, but at a reasonable price. We design all our products "on trail" after a lot of testing, then create gear for you based upon what "just" plain works. We would love to hear your feedback, comments and ideas.
Comes with an 18 month product workmanship warranty.
This item ships directly from Packback Designs LLC. in Scottsdale, Arizona. It will arrive as a separate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship in 1 to 2 weeks.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled. This product is not available to be shipped outside the United States.
I was concerned that I made a mistake, and bought a pack that wasn’t rugged enough, or wasn’t going to hold up. However, when I received the pack, and inspected the (dyneema)material, I was pleasantly surprised(this stuff is tough)This will be a critical piece of ultralight gear for my upcoming 100 miles of wilderness on the AT next June. Lighter gear, more for food. The side pockets on the sides are huge!
My only issue is that it doesn’t come seam sealed, so I ordered some dyneema tape to make the pack a little more weather tight.