- Product Description
Round Steel Container
- .24mm metal
- Seamless, tin-plated steel container with screw top lid
- 16 oz. capacity
- Weight 2.7 oz
- 4 3/4” diameter (with Lid)
- 1 3/4" deep (with Lid)
NOTE: Caustic substances may cause steel to rust. Not recommended for use with liquids.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
This item ships directly from the Bayou Classic in Jackson, MS It will arrive as a separate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship within 10 business days from the date of the order.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled.
I've ordered smaller tins, I have trouble visualizing size of tins just reading from ad so I knew I needed bigger ones for storing food stuff in a pack (like bacon grease).
These 16 oz well made tins are great.
I find these containers to be sturdy, well fitted lids. I use these with the Woodsman pantry, a waxed sack(which is on SRO) to hold up to 10 of these. All the containers from 2oz to 16oz are great. They hold the contents perfectly. If you want to insure long term I would suggest vacuum sealing, other than that there are great for dry storage for a few days to several months so far. I wanted to find out the longevity of dry food stuffs and they are still good past 90 days.
These are good value and I believe will hold up for years.
So if you want compact storage grab a few or a few dozen as you will find uses. The price is right and try to find them elsewhere for the same price or at all without buying a gross.
Perfect size for my snares fit a dozen plus my tags.
Functional storage tins for trail mix, etc.
This is my second purchase of the 16oz tins they work great for buscraft food pantry .. I already had the sleeves like in the woodsman pantry so I have 2 sleeves of food tins that’s more than enough for 10-14 days …..