- Product Description
The Convertipack features:
- A main zippered compartment with interior mesh great for storing essential gear and tools.
- A front zipper pouch and two side zipper pouches
- MOLLE straps
- Exterior pen/tool holder
- An adjustable/removable shoulder strap with quick release buckle that allows the pack to transform into a fanny pack.
- Belt at max length attached to the pack is roughly 46".
Material: 600 Denier Polyster
Overall Dimensions: 14" x 5.5" x 7"
This is a great add-on bag to the Global 3 Day Pack (see pictures above)
**ONLY AVAILABLE IN COYOTE BROWN (Global 3 Day Pack pictured is NOT Included)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
Well built sturdy fits all
Have not used yet but quality looks very good just like everything else I have purchased from you.
Goes great with the 3 day global pack, Just adds that little extra that we all like to have and at time's like exploring,fishing, day hike, etc carries all you'll need.
Great product and nice addition to my Global 3 day pack. I also use it strapped to my dual sport motorcycle for carrying extra gear.
Impressed by the convertipack. The name fits ! Enough space to but some power bars, cookies and cans in it. Even with some weight good to carry as a fanny pack cause the belt is wide enough.
Bought the Condor 3 day assault pack also, fits over the lowest pocket on the back. Fair price !