- Product Description
The cloth carry bag with draw string closure available in two sizes to store items in your pack or haversack. These handy bags can be used for many additional tasks. See how many you can think of.
- 8' x 10" bag is a cotton blend
- 9" x 15" bag is an unbleached cotton muslin w/ double knotted cord.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good size, and quality as I expected... but I believe a tad too pricy... but about 20%
I tie flies and needed something to put my whiting dry fly capes in since the bags they came in were to small and the large ones were the perfect size! I also got some small ones to use as catch all bags and I may get a few more the next time I order.
I Bought this Bag for a Ditty Bag for my wife when we go Camping to carry Personal things in ,Works Great .We Also Bought a Dry Bag too ,Keep thing Dry .
After this order I now have 6 of these bags. They are great for anything you can imagine to do with them. The possibilities are endless. And since there just cotton they can be washed and reused if you need to use use them for a collection bag or game bag.
I bought one a few months ago on a whim and soon found a use for it, so now buying another. Sturdy and attractive, I'm sure it will serve well for many years.