For those rugged individuals who demand a pack that can not only survive but thrive in a wilderness setting, the Bushcrafter Pack is the new standard. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 14.5"W x 10"D
- Capacity: 57 Liters
We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty
This item ships directly from the Duluth Pack in Duluth, MN. It will arrive as a seperate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship in 4 to 6 weeks unless otherwise specified. Pathfinder branded packs & gear will take an additional 10 to 15 production days before the order is to ready ship.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled.