- Product Description
- Duluth Shipping & Ordering Info
For those rugged individuals who demand a pack that can not only survive but thrive in a wilderness setting, the Bushcrafter Pack is the new standard. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 14.5"W x 10"D
- Capacity: 57 Liters
These packs are made to order and non-returnable. We stand behind our work and are proud to offer a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty
This item ships directly from the Duluth Pack Company in Duluth, MN. It will arrive as a seperate shipment from any other items that were in your cart at checkout. Most items will ship in 6 to 8 weeks unless otherwise specified. Pathfinder branded packs & gear will take an additional 10 to 15 production days before the order is to ready ship.
NOTE: Once the order for this item is placed it cannot be cancelled, and non returnable.
The pack is very well put together,good material however the shoulder straps should be pull down adjustable,the buckle system dosent allow you to adjust to a snug fit once packed also the two outside pockets while long there only 3" around very limiting as to what you can actually put in,another 2 " would be better ,the pack is very large inside you should make the outside pockets bigger even if you have to substitute some of the actua l pack size but the straps are the main thing ,its hard to get on once filled to capacity then impossible to fit snug because of the buckle system ,I'm only telling you because you asked it's an expensive pack and took a long time to get cant send it back so I'm pretty much stuck with it but honestly those are to things that would have prevented me from buying it ,I do like the idea of the axe sleeve and that it's designed for bushcraft but because of the fit I won't be hiking in it it's either to lose or to tight anyhow you asked so there you go.it won't stop me from buying sro gear and I really dig watching Dave on you tube it's just that's a lot of cash for somebody like me to shell out.