- Product Description
A 100% High Quality Leather Sheath Dangler that is designed to work with any sheath.
Leather piece is approx 4" long x 1" wide with a 1 1/4" ring.
Made in USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Color of picture, did not match item, which was good as it looked kinda green in the picture, but it did come brown, and a nice brown that matched my seath well. Looks great.
Loved getting my Bushlore off my hip and hanging down. Easier to get to and more convenient. This is perfect for that and quality is spot on to go with price. Recommend highly.
This dangler allows the sheath to hang from your belt without it constantly getting in your way. It makes removing and replacing the knife in the sheath much easier than a sheath attached directly to your belt. The key ring which came with it fit both my BK and CK sheaths perfectly.
Purchased this to go with the Jeff Wife Bush One sheath and it matched and fits perfect.
Top grain leather, well assembled, HD ring, good finish. Exactly what I needed. It fits my Queen Skinner #418S like it was made for it. I couldn't be more satisfied. Problem solved, thanks Dave!