SHELF LIFE STABLENew, Innovative Product!
- Great new food solution while backpacking, camping, hunting, hiking, fishing, and boating, as well as for home emergency preparedness.
- 3-year shelf-life if stored at 80º F or less; may be stored at 100º F for six months.
- No water or heating required. Just tear open and eat.
- Great hot or cold.
- Approved and used by the U.S. Military.
- 3.5 oz per sandwich
Nutrition: (Shelf Life 36 months)
- Calories: 370
- Total Fat (g) 9
- Saturated Fat (g) 3.5
- Trans Fat (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 30
- Sodium (mg) 1190
- Carbohydrates (g) 48
- Fiber (g) 2
- Sugar (g) 5
- Protein (g) 18
- Vitamin A %DV 35
- Vitamin C %DV 10
- Calcium %DV 10
- Iron %DV 20
- Folic Acid (mcg) 9
MEXICAN STYLE BEEF IN FLOUR TORTILLA INGREDIENTS: Seasoned Beef Filling (Beef, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Rice Syrup, Glycerin, Rice Vinegar, Seasonings [Cumin, Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Jalapeno Pepper], Flavorings, Salt, Vinegar Powder), Flour Tortilla (Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Shortening [Interesterified and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil], Glycerin, Salt, Less Than 2% of: Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Monoand Diglycerides, Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Enzyme, Fumaric Acid, L-Cysteine, Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Skim Milk, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate, Whey, Lactic Acid, Salt, Xanthan, Carrageenan, Locus Bean Gum, Sorbic Acid, Apocarotenal [Color], Annatto and Paprika Extract [Color], Preservatives [Potassium Sorbate and Natamycin]).
Contains: Wheat and Milk. Calories Per Ounce: 136.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days