- Product Description
These rectangular hinged top containers are shallow, "tin" (steel) container with a cover that is hinged on one side. They are the same size as an Altoid can. The Tin’s have no sharp edges. All edges are rounded and are seamlessly formed from .24mm metal. Dimensions are outside measurements. This tin is made of 100% steel and does not have an internal plastic lining, therefore caustic substances may cause the steel to rust.
- Altoid Size Tin Can with Hinged Lid
- 3oz - 3 13/16" (L) x 2 53/8" (W) x 3/4" (D)
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- FedEx International Economy - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- FedEx International Priority - average transit 1 to 3 business days
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very handy storage container.
I'm always satisfied with what I order from s.r.o........
These tins are basic, but that is what makes them nice. There is nothing fancy and they get the job done. Nice size and good to have without any logos on the exterior. Price isnt bad either.
Got this to house char cloth, etc for my fire kit. Works just
like an altoid tin but without the graphics. Definitely recommend!
I'm glad this item is available. It's nice to have tins without the Altoids logo. On my charring tin it doesn't matter but on other container holder it looks better in plain. I use one to hold a striker, flint pieces, and pre-cut cotton squares.