- Product Description
- Warranty Info
Pathfinder 5L Dry Bag
The Pathfinder 5 Liter dry bag is useful far beyond just protecting your gear from rain/wet conditions. The size is excellent and easy to carry for a day hike. From water collection, to use as a flotation device, a pack liner, pillow, a dry mat for processing tinder, or dry surface to kneel on...the list goes on and on. The dry bag is one of the most versatile pieces of gear you can carry. Also a perfect companion to the Pathfinder 64oz Bush pot.
- 5 Liters
- Weight: 9oz.
- Shoulder carry
- Comfortable adjustable straps and quality buckles.
- Made of 500D PVC
- Height: 14 in (capacity as pictured rolled & closed)
- Diameter: 7 in
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- DHL Express - average transit 1 to 6 business days
- USPS First Class (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 1 to 4 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail (CANADA ONLY) - average transit 6 to 10 business days
We are proud of the materials and quality that goes into each PATHFINDER product, and we back our products with a 12-month Workmanship Guarantee, which covers any manufacturer's defects. If you think any of your PATHFINDER products have a manufacturer defect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can expect to hear from us within 2-3 business days. You may be required to return the product to SELF RELIANCE OUTFITTERS for our quality assurance team to review, so please retain the defective product until the warranty claim is closed.
Please note: normal wear and tear, including but not limited to cuts, lost, stolen or misuse of product are not covered under our 12-month Workmanship Guarantee.
If you purchased your PATHFINDER product from another retailer, please return it to that retailer for the warranty claim.
High Quality Dry Bag.
Perfect size for Extra clothing.
The smallest of the standard type of these bags. Excellent quality as is everything you find from SRO. Dave field tests the products and videos each item so you know these have been given a thorough test. Grab a few and keep your socks dry. These work well for most smaller items and can even compress down into a small Day pack or some Haversack applications.
This bag is just like it's brothers, tough and hard enough to get through the adventure. Staying dry and floating.