A Folding Pocket Guide to Essential Outdoor KnotsKnots have three practical purposes – to attach a rope to another rope, to attach a rope to an object or to allow a rope to perform a function. All knots have multiple uses. This guide provides simplified step-by-step reference on how to tie the most popular outdoor knots including those used for boating, fishing, climbing and camping. Learn a variety of ways to tie on to a post or rail, join lines together, shorten ropes, stop a line from running, bind materials together and rig popular climbing and fishing knots. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information that can be used to solve a variety of outdoor challenges. Made in the USA.
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During holidays it could be slightly longer. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Standard US Mail - average transit time is 3 to 7 business days; however, most arrive in 3 to 4 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days